my droom house

cover.jpgSeptember, 21th 2010
Dayeuh Kolot-Bandung
Theme : My droomhouse
Wow , its surprise because there are many people in my droomhouse . I had my junior in my droomhouse not only in campus but also in my droomhouse. So, finally I got new friend . Look at this her name :
Nitha : Politeknik Telkom
Dian : Manajemen Telkom
Dara : Manajemen Telkom
Tiara : Manajemen Telkom
Nindy : Politeknik Telkom
Ica : Manajemen Telkom
Maya : Politeknik Telkom
Zelma : Manajemen Telkom
Esti : Manajemen Telkom
I always told with nitha and dian because both of them beside in my bedroom . They are very nice people . At the time nitha asked me about English 3 task
  • Nitha : Jand , have you study English 3 ?
  • Wajand : Ooh , I’m sorry not yet . What happen ?
  • Nitha : heem , there is a big assigment
  • Wajand : oh yeah , seriously ?? Please what the assigment
  • Nitha : so we must wrote jurnal and make a magazine
  • Wajand : okee , thank you for your information

Tidak ada komentar: