SeptSeptember , 30th 2010
DayeuhKolot-Bandung
Theme : Happy Birthday my little sister
I don’t know why ?? when I wrote this paragrafh make me cry , maybe I miss my family notably my sister . Her name is Husnul Chatimah Juanda but almost people call ‘Mimi’ . She is very diligent to help my mother but she is very lazy to read this subect in her school , but I’ll understand and always give support for my little sister.
Now, she 14 Years old . I didn’t come to Makassar because I’m not in holiday for the day . I just call her and write ‘happy birthday mimi’ in her facebook .i can’t receive a gift like as when I celebrate in Makassar, she just celebrate wih my family in Makassar , and I’m glad to hear that ..
I’ll promise with you my sister I’ll give you want and I always together with you keep us .i love you sister .happy 30GS/PKI
And then I went to campus to become a leader for one meeting at the time . Yeah , I and my team have planning to make ‘Sulawesi Culture’ so every night I always check progress at campus .I hope can be solve amin ya rabbal alamin .


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar