how do you feel

cover.jpgSeptember, 20th 2010
DayeuhKolot-Bandung
How Do You Feel ??
Theme : first day
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Almost three month ago I went to Makassar because I was in my holioday in there.
Bandung I’m Coming
Well , now I want to told about the first time I studied in Politeknik Telkom after my holiday. Yeah , I was happy because I met with my other friend in my class although there are four people has gone . Their name are Duta Hidayatullah, Rizky Sofi Ismail , Dendy Muhammad, Bagus Anggara P , so finally my classmate account is 34 people .
Yeah, I met with him and her again Alhamdulillah. We forgiving at class because still syawal month (Lebaran Day’s).
The first lesson in 3 graduated is Stastistika lesson. I think it is not difficult because I have studied in Senior High School such as median , modus , average ect and I enjoyed with my lecturer and the second I studied about Data Base Management System (DBMS) I don’t know why ?? why I don’t like this lesson maybe when I got this subject in second graduated as like as nightmare but I’ll try to understood about it.

Tidak ada komentar: