October , 3rd 2010
DayeuhKolot-Bandung
Theme : Freedom
Now the theme is freedom ..
Before I wrote paragrafh , I ever said that I and all my friend from Sulawesi want to make celebrate from Sulawesi , so we need a lot of money . In this night I goto Dago to sing a song the cool name is “Ngamen” , alhamdulillah I get Rp 200.000,00 and then we think again how to get money.
Before back to Bandung , all the participant make a good job , we go to one of a busy in Makassar and we sell Fruit for fasting day , during a week I get Rp.800.000,00 so totally is Rp 1.000.000,00 but its not enough for this celebrate .
I’m confused to work this job , I can’t to make it but I’ll try .Hope Allah can help me to solve it .
Sometimes I wanna cry but it ‘s not make a good job but make a broke . I’m so busy at campus so I don’t know what I can do the first . I’m so tired , I want to focus with my lesson but always there are problems .
Hope my score in this graduated is not drop, my parents will become angry if condition will start , but I can’t continue because my condition is not stabil to , I always sic k , tired . I don’t know , I just pray with god .


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar